Today we are going to make a delicious and classic chocolate brownie in Thermomix with nuts We have prepared it in a moment thanks to our kitchen robot.
We are very greedy what we are going to do, so today we bring you this delicious dessert made with Thermomix that you are not going to be able to resist trying it.
Today is one of those days that we have sinned, we usually commit it at least once a week and this week has been this delicious classic brownie.
We will start with this sweet recipe, part of the recipe is taken from the green paper but with some changes to include it in our recipe book, We hope you enjoy it.
Ingredients for making brownie in Thermomix juicy
chocolate brownie thermomix
100 grams of Butter
50 grams of pastry flour
100 grams of sugar
200 grams of fondant
50 grams of walnuts peeled
A stream of vanilla
A bit of olive oil to grease the mold
What ingredients do I need to make Browm recipe for Thermomix?
How to make a brownie in the Thermomix guided recipe
Time required: 17 minutes
Servings: 8 people Difficulty: Easy
- The first thing we are going to do is to preheat the oven to 180 degrees while we are preparing the recipe.
- We put in the glass the butter, the flour, the sugar, the eggs, the chocolate fondant, the trickle of vanilla essence and we will mix 30 seconds at speed 5
- Now we are going to add the nuts, which we are going to cut into small pieces and we are going to stir them for 20 seconds at speed 3.
- Now we need to grease a mold where we are going to make the brownie with a little olive oil and sprinkle with a little flour.
- Then it is not necessary to put the dough in the mold and put it in the oven for 15 minutes at 180 degrees.
- We have ready our delicious easy and quick chocolate brownie in the Thermomix.
Just need a little vanilla ice cream and enjoy I hope you like it.
You may be interested in our recipes of cake shop
This recipe can be shared on a website or social network, indicating the source of the recipe on our website with a link www.yococino.org