Today we are going to make a delicious turkey rice dish a very rich recipe In addition to healthy made with Mambo de Cecotec.
We had a little bit of Turkey In the fridge, we have already made this recipe with Thermomix® but with chicken and we liked it. We wanted to prove that it came out with Cecotec's kitchen robot a stew with turkey and the truth that has come out delicious.
Is a simple recipe And very rich, you will surely love it, we hope you enjoy the recipe.
Ingredients for making turkey rice recipe
Rice with turkey with Mambo cecotec
300 grams of round rice
300 grams of Turkey meat
70 grams of oil
70 grams of frozen peas cooked
2 teeth of Garlic
one pepper green
one dry red pepper
one tomato natural
1 liter of Water
one beef broth pill
A little of Salt
A teaspoon of paprika
A teaspoon turmeric
What ingredients do I need to make rice in Mambo?
How to prepare rice easily in Mambo guided recipe
Time required: 50 minutes
Servings: 4 people Difficulty: Easy
- The first thing we are going to do is pour the oil and garlic into the glass, set for 3 minutes, temperature 120 degrees, speed 5 and heat calorific 5.
- We throw the green pepper, the dry red pepper, the tomato, we chop and for this we program speed 6 and 8 seconds.
- Now we are going to place the butterfly on our blade, add the turkey and sauté for 15 minutes, temperature 120 degrees, speed 1 and calorific heat 5.
- Next we will add the water, the meat broth pill, the paprika, the turmeric, the salt, the rice and we will cook all the ingredients, we program 15 minutes, temperature 120 degrees, speed 1 and calorific heat 5.
- When that time is over, we will take the peas and put again 10 minutes, temperature 120 degrees, speed 1 and heat calorific 5.
- We already have our delicious list turkey rice recipe made in our kitchen robot Mambo of Cecotec, We hope you like it and enjoy the dish.
You may be interested in our recipes with rice in Mambo
Do you know how to cook peas better in Mambo?
We don't throw the peas until the last step, we are only going to cook 10 minutes since yes we do it more than 10 minutes of cooking, it stays very done and very tender, so we do not throw them before.
This recipe can be shared on a website or social network, indicating the source of the recipe on our website with a link www.yococino.org
WHAT HAPPENED THE RECIPE?